Many of us are alarmed at how anger is controlling our lives. This workshop is all about acquiring, in a step by step format, the skills you need to better manage anger, your own anger, the outbursts of your employees, or the anger a client may unleash.
What You Will Learn
- Be better able to recognize how anger affects our bodies, our minds and our behavior.
- Be better able to use the six-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Be better able to control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Be better able to identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- How anger affects our bodies and our minds
- How to manage anger
- How to express your feelings appropriately
- How to prevent a build-up of frustration
- How to deal with issues
- Techniques for staying calm
This workshop will be facilitated by an experienced presenter.
A comprehensive workbook and materials will be supplied.
A full colour multi-media presentation will be used to enhance the delivery.
Group sizes will be kept to a manageable level to facilitate individualized learning.